Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

BLESSINGS

Sometimes we may find a blessing in an unexpected place or situation. I was putting Miss H. Down for a nap. She is 2 1/2 years old and very independent . She is a little afraid of the dark. She loves to pray before going to sleep. We ask that she gets a good rest and tries to obey grandma or what ever is on her little mind that day. After we were done and I get ready to leave she says" dark grandma?" So we talked about the dark. How Jesus came to save us from the dark , to forgive our sins. Jesus's is the light in the dark. As I leave the room she says " Jesus in the dark? " I say " Jesus is the light in the dark" she then roll over and shuts her eyes. What a blessing for me to be able to share Jesus with her. Planting seeds in my young grandchildren hoping some day they will bloom.




No comments: