Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

GOD IS NOT MOCKED

Going through my devotions today I came across this passage . I really am amazed when God is working thru me and brings me just exactly what I need. I strive to be a REAL Christian . My goal is to really be Christlike , a real Jesus Follower .... The Bible says By your fruits you shall know them. I am trying to plant goods seeds so I can grow like God wants me to into a beautiful flower. 

Galatians 6:1-10
Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 
If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves.
Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else, 
For each one should carry their own load.
Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor. 
Do not be DECIEVED: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap DESTRUCTION; whoever sows to please the SPIRIT will reap ETERNAL LIFE.
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Therefore, as we have OPPORTUNITY, let US do GOOD to ALL PEOPLE, especially to those who BELONG to the family of BELIEVERS.

God is so good if we will only let Him in to our hearts. I sometimes think there are two kinds of Christians 
The ones who have head knowledge ... This type knows a lot has probably accepted Jesus as their personal savior but doesn't let God into their heart and soul
The other type has Heart knowledge.... This type truly follows Jesus and His examples. They emulate Christ and their fruits show it. They have taken the knowledge from thier head and let it soak into their heart. They let the true love of Christ flow out to all. They allow God to control all parts of their life. 
My goal is the latter. I want God to consume me until His love flows thru me.

God Bless
There is always hope with Him

No comments: