Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A DAY at GRAMMY'S

I have been watching a couple of my GRANDKIDS on Tuesday's for the last few months. My Grandson takes Karate classes near my home and it is easier for my daughter to pick them up here after work then go all the way back 20 miles to pick them up at daycare near her home. It is still very cold today snow is almost gone but so windy today we had to stay inside. We also expect 5-10 inches of snow over the next couple of days. It was not a good day to be outside sooo... We got creative first we played in the garage but when it got to cold we came inside. Master H loves to ride around the table so Grammy let him if he was careful and he was. Miss H played cowgirl and let her horse eat from the chalkboard tray. I so enjoyed watching them play and be creative. They finally got tired so naps were in order. I love being a grandma!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and how wonderful that you get to enjoy them. They surely are creative at a young age!