Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

ONE THING REMAINS

 
 
 
JESUS CULTURE LYRICS
 
Higher than the moutains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing...Remains
 
Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me.
 
On and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
and I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains 
 
In death, In life, I'm confident and
covered by the power of your Great Love
My debt is paid, there's nothing that can
separate my heart from Your great love...
 
 
This is one of the songs we sang in church this morning. You can find it on YouTube. I do recomend listening to it. As we walk through this Journey called life we experience so many things. As I continue managing my grief I find myself going through many changes. I have lost both my parents very close together. I am finding out how much our parents are the main focus at keeping a family together. We are tightly knitted by their love for us. I don't live near any of my siblings and am now feeling the loss of family as well.  The family dynamic will never be the same but as a member of Gods family I am secure.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

So true Alice. I lost both my parents when my children were young, and it seems sad my grandchildren never knew their Great-grandpa H. , but they knew your dad & mom, godly great-grandparents who loved them.

Things are different, family dynamics especially, but different is not bad. It is sometimes sad, but there are so many new blessings in store until we meet again in Heaven. It is wonderful you live so close to some of your grandchildren and now you & Paul are the grandparents who make a difference for your family.