Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

LITTLE BAKER

Miss E and her brother were at Grammycare again today. It was colder than Friday so we decided to do some baking. I was making Chili for dinner and wanted cinnamon rolls to go with it. This is Miss E's first attempt at rolling bread dough and shaping it. She did a very good job for a 3 year old. We also made Chex mix with Master H. He loves to cook but likes to sample along the way. His cousin does the same thing. I have to remind them when making it for yourself that is fine but not when your making it for others. We had a great day and the kids took home what they made. I think my dad would be so happy if he could see what a legacy of Bakers he left behind.













4 comments:

KathyB. said...

Alice, your grandchildren are so cut and growing up so quickly. I too think your dad would be happy to see & know his great-grandchildren are well, happy, and learning to bake. Being taught to bake by his daughter is the icing on the cake ( so to speak),and almost as special as being taught by him.

All of you Burnsons are pretty good, actually better than "good" at baking, cooking, and hospitality, a lasting tribute to your father.

KathyB. said...

I meant your grandchildren are CUTE !

Alice said...

Her apron is made from a dish towel I found at the craft store. she is so tiny I was trying to customize one for her. I am planning many more projects in the future.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have these special times together. Precious!