Followers

Friday, April 11, 2014

LIVING ROOM CHANGES

My cabinets arrived today. We needed more storage in the living room sooo..
Here is what we decided on after looking for months. The doors slide right and left.
DVD'S will be stored on the bottom where they won't show. They are called curio's. I call them closed bookshelves . We are considering getting rid of TV. There is very little that we watch and the price to have service is more than what we want to pay. We are buying DVDS and we have Netflix. We are downsizing many things so that we can retire in comfort. Hubby can purchase his sports for a much smaller fee. 
I wanted to store some books but I don't have many that look pretty. So I am not sure yet about those.
We hope to do some painting this week. Wait until you see the unexpected color. I am going bold.
I like things to match but am trying to step out  of the box with a couple of other choices. Our furniture is neutral so I will choose color for two of the walls. I still need to find something for above but will wait until the painting is finished. We will also hang the mirror at that time.

No comments: