Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

TRIP TO DULUTH and the NORTH SHORE (part 1)













We got to Duluth Sunday afternoon and checked into our Hotel room. We decided to walk along the water front before dinner and here are some of the things we saw. The lake is usually frozen this time of year but our weather has been very mild. There are still ice chunks where the ducks are trying to walk on. We had one "suite" room. We went up North with my husbands sister and friend Jo for his 60 birthday. There are more pictures to come but I must rush off to my grandaughter Harper's first birthday party so I will be back as soon as I can with more pictures of the North Shore

2 comments:

Megan said...

That looks EXACTLY like our hotel suites in TN. Is it a Residence Inn? :-)

Alice said...

yes it is...it was really nice