Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

FIRST BIRTHDAY

Harper Rose has her first birthday our 6th grandchild

her brother Hunter was excited for the party to begin

food and treats were a big hit

Let the present opening begin

Hunter and Ellie were a big help to Harper

Maybe it should have been a Dora party?

Hunter helped with reading the cards

It took all three kids to open this one
What is it Harper?

I love my new Dora oven Grammy
I had more pictures from my phone but have not figured out how to get them on my blog. I loaded them into windows 7 and am still trying to figure out how to get them here. My camera is easy...load the card into the computer and a few clicks and we are here. I need a class...Oh well it was a special day can't believe we have only two babies left the grandkids are getting so big. Alyssa 7 Maddie 4 Hunter 3 Carter 3 Ellie 2 Harper 1 Noah 7 months Luke 3 months. 4 girls and 4 boys what a great mix. We will all be together for 4th of July what a great time it will be.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a member.

I enjoyed the pictues of your little ones. You're so right, they grow up fast. My granddaughters are 12 and 14!